Here’s a quick look at what I’ve been up to… beware, it’s a pretty extensive list with photos.
- Went to the temple. The Jordan River Temple to be exact.
- Got sick after trying not to.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving in Logan.
- Got really good gas mileage going to Logan.
- Went running outside and enjoyed every minute of it.
- Said Happy Birthday to my grandpa and sister on the SAME DAY.
- Baked and consumed one of the best batches of orange rolls.
- FaceTime with the parentals.
- Day after Thanksgiving breakfast.
- Black Friday shopping. Two words. Coupon Lady.
- Almost bought a new computer, but didn’t.
- Got some new shirts.
- Christmas decorating!
- Bought new jeans.
- Purchased a new pair of black Chucks (finally… my old ones have holes and are very stinky).
- Finished my online portfolio.
- Turned in graduation paperwork and paid the fee. (I won’t get hooded or walk until May.)
- Worked a…
View original post 185 more words